Craft De-Stash Blog Hop


Welcome to our CRAFT DE-STASH CHALLENGE!  If you are like most crafters, you have a few unfinished crafts and LOTS of supplies in your craft area.  So do we!  So we got together to show you what we had and how we could choose some supplies (without purchasing new) and come up with a worthy craft to share!

YARN & FELT LATE WINTER WREATH

I had a wreath form and gray yarn that I was going to make a wreath with.  A couple of years ago.
So this is the perfect Challenge for me!

I finished wrapping the yarn around the styrofoam wreath form, then checked my stash for adornments.  I found buttons--lots of buttons-- and cute little felt floral shapes that I had purchased who knows when.  I grabbed my glue gun and away I went.

I added a button to the center of each "flower" with the glue, then placed each on the wreath till I was satisfied with the placement.





Once I was happy with the placement, I glued each piece in place.  Here is the final result:


I love to make wreaths.  I think this one may go up in my office at school!

Please check out the other fabulous bloggers who "de-stashed" as well!








Thanks for stopping by!










Previous
Next Post »